BRAVIS Video Conference - Inhouse Package
BRAVIS Professional Inhouse allows you to communicate with your colleagues inside an intra-corporate network via audio and video transmission. With this software solution all data transfer is limited to your local network. No data will be transmitted through the internet.
The independence of internet bandwidths in your own network guarantees video images in HD resolution and audio transmission with optimal quality. The desktop PC application works without any external cost-intensive conference server and the involved administrative effort.
The integration of the software into the existing IT environment does not require any adaptions to the firewall configuration of your company. Additionally employees can join video conferences from home offices or branch offices using VPNs. This way BRAVIS allows secure communications without interfering with any »security policies«. Therefore the BRAVIS software is especially suited for public authorities, organizations with high security demands or any environment where sensitive data is being handled.
- Videoconferencing with up to 16 participiants*
- No internet connection required
- Up to HD 720p resolution
- Application Sharing – Whether ERPs, MIS or presentations, Share and edit together with other participiants every window based software.
- Desktop Sharing – Share your whole desktop, single displays or screen regions with other participants
- File Transfer – for transfering files between participants
- End to end encryption
- Group and private chat
- Instant Messaging
- Presence State
- Address book
- Call redirection
- Automatic adaptive layouting of video images
- Works without server
- No running expenses for connection (except internet and energy costs)
- Unites advantages of different hardware or software based videoconferencing systems
- Low system requirements - no additional hardware except a regular PC with headset and webcam is nessesary
- Simple usage
* Every participiant needs an own licensed version of the BRAVIS software. Licenses available as single-user license for desktop PCs or for usage in a conference room.
- PC systems with Intel Core i5 or comparable**
- 4 GB RAM or more
- Commercially-available headset
- Commercially-available webcam
- Windows Vista / Windows 7 / Windows 8 / Windows 10 / Mac OS X
- IP based network
** The actual system performance may vary depending on the configuration
Minimum 128 kBit/s upload and download capacity for 1:1 connections, minimum 1 MBit/s upload and download capacity for HD video 1:1 connection, higher bandwidth requirements with higher conference sizes